Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing 4: Video Hosting

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

I know that every teacher has said something like, "I wish I could record myself and replay it so that I wouldn't have to repeat myself!" Well, now you kind of can. Uploading videos is easy and can be a lot of fun.

I think that the more that the students can publish the better, And for them to know that it will be seen by their peers, makes it a much more powerful tool. They could have access to so many lessons, instructions, and ideas all about one topic. This would kind of remedy the problem of teaching a mile wide and an inch deep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Register domain names with free Homepage, email and DNS. Cheap .co.uk, .com domains with instant registration. Reliable web hosting, why pay more.We offer low cost, full featured domain registration and web hosting services.
Hosting