Saturday, August 7, 2010

thing 6:


I was sitting here trying to think of a clever name for this entry. I was trying to come up with some sort of combo of in the clouds and ipod apps, but i am just being unsuccessful. :D


Speaking of being in the "Clouds," for this thing i look and thought about the meaning of cloud computing. I watched the videos posted to the link and it seems to me that cloud computing is many things to many people. I liked the answer from the representative from paypal the best, I think. He called it "Pie in the Sky." My husband and I were talking about the Commodore 64 computer just this week. My how things have changed! That we can hold in our hands more computing power than what took us to the moon!


I enjoyed exploring the Flat Classroom posting! I would still like to see more examples of how to use math applications with the ipod touch. I would love some more ideas and links if anyone wants to share any. There are a few apps that I think that we may be able to use in class projects, etc.

No comments: